This Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is the perfect dessert or sweet treat! Plus, it’s made with just 4 ingredients and is ready to enjoy in 10 minutes. Does it get any better?!
Best Cream Cheese Dip for Fruit
This light and fluffy cream cheese fruit dip is such a fun addition to any festive spread. It is light, fluffy, and perfectly sweet pairing quite nicely with any fruit.
This cream cheese dip for fruit is an excellent addition to any BBQ or can lighten up a wintery spread with these oh-so-fresh fruity flavors dipped into the absolute tart and sweet cream cheese dip.
So, whip up this cream cheese fruit dip with just 4 ingredients, and let’s get going!
What is fruit dip made of?
Fruit dip with cream cheese is made from a combination of cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla, and a sweetener such as honey or sugar.
What does fruit dip taste like?
Fruit dip tastes like a sweet and creamy whipped dessert.
How to soften cream cheese
Looking for a quick method to soften cream cheese? Check out our post – How to Soften Cream Cheese – 4 Ways! Here you’ll learn 4 unique (and quick!) methods to soften cream cheese to the perfect amount for baking and cooking.
How to Make Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
This recipe could not be easier! You’ll be dipping into this delicious dip in 4 simple steps. Let’s walk through it:
- Whip Cream Cheese: Place cream cheese and honey in a medium bowl, and use a hand mixer to whip on high for around 30 seconds. Then, set aside.
- Whip Heavy Cream: Next, place the heavy cream and vanilla extract in another medium bowl. Use a hand mixer, and whip on medium/high for 4-6 minutes or until stiff peaks begin to form.
- Fold Together: Transfer the whipped cream into the same bowl as the cream cheese and use a spatula to gently fold them together until combined. Make sure not to over mix or the whipped cream will lose its airiness.
- Serve and Enjoy: Serve immediately with your favorite fruit, or dip in any of our other delicious recommendations you’ll find below 😀
Use a different extract: instead of vanilla try a different extract such as almond or orange.
Make it chocolate: add about 1/2 tablespoon of cocoa powder to make it chocolate cream cheese fruit dip.
Make it berry: blend up your favorite dried berry such as blueberry or strawberry and add about 1/2 tablespoon of the powder.
Add sprinkles: add 1 tablespoon of sprinkles to make it a funfetti twist. OR, try our Funfetti Dip.
Cream Cheese Recipes
If you love cooking or baking with cream cheese, check out all of our cream cheese recipes!
What To Dip Into Your Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe
The options here truly are endless! We love this cream cheese fruit dip with berries and sliced fruit, of course, but feel free to get jazzy with your dippity dip options. We recommend any of the following:
- Sliced apples
- Sliced peaches
- Sliced pear
- Graham crackers
- Animal crackers
Cream cheese fruit dip typically lasts around 3-5 days in the fridge. Just make sure to stir it after it sits in the fridge.
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place cream cheese and honey in a medium bowl. Use a hand mixer to whip on high for around 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Next, place heavy cream and vanilla in a medium bowl. Use a hand mixer and whip on medium/high for 4-6 minutes or until stiff peaks begin to form.
- Transfer the whipped cream into the same bowl as the cream cheese and use a spatula to gently fold them together until combined. Make sure not to over mix or the whipped cream will lose its airiness.
- Serve immediately with your favorite fruit!