This Cream Cheese Fruit Dip is the perfect dessert or sweet treat! Plus, it’s made with just 4 ingredients and is ready to enjoy in 10 minutes. Does it get any better?!
The Dip of All Dips
This light and fluffy fruit dip is such a fun addition to any festive spread. It’s perfect for a summer BBQ or can lighten up a wintery spread with these oh so fresh fruity flavors dipped into the the absolute tart and sweet cream cheese dip.
How to Make Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
This recipe could not be easier! You’ll be dipping into this delicious dip in 4 simple steps. Let’s walk through it:
- Time to Whip Cream Cheese: Place cream cheese and honey in a medium bowl, and use a hand mixer to whip on high for around 30 seconds. Then, set aside.
- Time to Whip Heavy Cream: Next, place the heavy cream and vanilla extract in another medium bowl. Use a hand mixer, and whip on medium/high for 4-6 minutes or until stiff peaks begin to form.
- Fold Together: Transfer the whipped cream into the same bowl as the cream cheese and use a spatula to gently fold them together until combined. Make sure not to over mix or the whipped cream will lose its airiness.
- Serve and Enjoy: Serve immediately with your favorite fruit, or dip in any of our other delicious recommendations you’ll find below 😀
What To Dip Into Fruit Dip
The options here truly are endless! We <3 this cream cheese fruit dip with berries and sliced fruit, of course, but feel free to get jazzy with your dippity dip options. We recommend any of the following:
- Sliced apples
- Sliced peaches
- Sliced pear
- Graham crackers
- Animal crackers
What will you dip into this fruit dip? Let us know in the comments!
More Delicious Desserts
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place cream cheese and honey in a medium bowl. Use a hand mixer to whip on high for around 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Next, place heavy cream and vanilla in a medium bowl. Use a hand mixer and whip on medium/high for 4-6 minutes or until stiff peaks begin to form.
- Transfer the whipped cream into the same bowl as the cream cheese and use a spatula to gently fold them together until combined. Make sure not to over mix or the whipped cream will lose its airiness.
- Serve immediately with your favorite fruit!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/10 recipe Calories: 214 Sugar: 14 Sodium: 97 Fat: 18 Carbohydrates: 15 Fiber: 0 Protein: 2 Cholesterol: 56
Keywords: cream cheese fruit dip