Say hello to this delicious peanut butter swirl cream cheese fudge! It is decant, easy to make, and who doesn’t love the a chocolate and peanut butter combination?
Why Cream Cheese Fudge?
Do you remember walking along the sidewalk on vacation in a sweet town where every corner had a candy shop that made homemade fudge? I DO! This peanut butter swirl cream cheese fudge is a delicious fudge recipe that is so easy to make at home!
What makes cream cheese fudge different?
Cream cheese fudge has a light and fluffy texture compared to traditional fudge recipes! You whip cream cheese and heavy cream together until fluffy to create the base for a delicious fluffy fudge!
Everything You Need
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar
- Cocoa powder
- Vanilla extract
- Drippy peanut butter
Add it in..
If you want to add a little bit of crunch and texture to your fudge, go for it! We suggest adding chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or coconut flakes to your fudge!
How to Make a Peanut Butter Swirl
After you have whipped together the heavy cream, cream cheese, and the rest of the ingredients to make the fudge base, it’s time to create a beautiful peanut butter swirl.
All you have to do is drizzle drippy peanut butter over the fudge mixture into a lattice pattern (like a checker board) and then take a toothpick or a knife and swirl the peanut butter swirl together with the chocolate fudge to create a beautiful swirl.
Don’t Forget, Let the Fudge Set
Now, if you remember one thing about cream cheese freezer fudge let it be this–> You have to let cream cheese freezer fudge set and set in the freezer.
You’re fudge will taste better and be easier to handle if you let it set! The longer the better!
How to Store Cream Cheese Fudge
To store this fudge, let it set in the freezer for at least two hours and then cut it into pieces and serve! To store the cream cheese fudge longer, place the fudge pieces into an air tight container and store them in the freezer for up to three months.
- 8-oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1.5 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons drippy peanut butter
- Begin by lining an 8×8-inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Next, place the cream cheese and heavy cream in a large mixing bowl and use a stand mixer or a hand mixer to whip the cream cheese and cream together on high until light, fluffy, and smooth.
- Place the chocolate chips in a separate microwave safe bowl and place the bowl in the microwave and heat the chocolate chips for 15 seconds on high. Stir the chocolate chips and repeat this process until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Turn the mixer to low and carefully add the melted chocolate chips to the cream cheese mixture. Mix on low until all the ingredients are combined.
- Continue to mix on low and add the vanilla and cocoa powder to the mixture.
- Then, slowly add the powdered sugar to the cream cheese mixture (⅓ cup at a time) until the mixture is combined and thickened.
- Carefully pour the cream cheese mixture into the lined 8×8-inch pan and spread the mixture evenly in the pan.
- Finally, drizzle drippy peanut butter over the cream cheese mixture and swirl the peanut butter with a toothpick to create a swirl on the top of the fudge.
- Place the fudge in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours or in the freezer for a harder fudge.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/20 Calories: 192 Sugar: 20 Fat: 12 Carbohydrates: 22 Fiber: 2 Protein: 2
Keywords: cream cheese fudge