It’s milkshakes for dessert, friends! This 4 ingredient Peanut Butter Cheesecake Milkshake is the perfect sweet treat for any occasion. Enjoy!
Cheesecake but Make it a Milkshake
Is there anything better?! We don’t think so! This peanut butter cheesecake milkshake is the perfect sweet treat for any occasion.
We have A LOT of cheesecake recipes on The Cheese Knees, but this is our very first cheesecake milkshake. And it truly is a cheesecake in milkshake form. It packs a little bit of cream cheese, a healthy dose of vanilla ice cream, milk, and of course, peanut butter!
Oh, and we’re recommending a few of our favorite milkshake toppings below, so read on cheesy dessert lovers!
why you’ll love it!
To get clean slices of cheesecake, run your knife under hot water and wipe it clean with a towel between each cut.
Cheesecake Milkshake Ingredients
This milkshake comes together in 4 simple ingredients! Which means you’re officially 4 ingredients away from slurping delicious cheesecake goodness right through a straw 😀 Grab your blender, and let’s do this!
- Vanilla ice cream
- Cream cheese
- Creamy peanut butter
How to Make a Cheesecake Milkshake
This delicious dessert is ready to enjoy in 5 minutes or less — you can take our word for it! Follow these 3 simple ingredients:
- Pour Everything in the Blender: Place the ice cream, cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1/2 cup of milk into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth. You’ll start to see some bubbly goodness when it’s nice and smooth.
- Check for Consistency & Adjust: If your cheesecake milkshake still needs more liquid, add the remaining 1/4 cup of milk and blend again until smooth.
- Serve & Enjoy! Pour in a festive glass, and top with your favorite toppings (a few of our faves are below!). Serve immediately and enjoy.
Top this peanut butter cheesecake milkshake with whatever your little heart desires! We recommend any (or, ahem, all…) of the following:
- Whipped cream
- Drizzle of peanut butter (or any nut butter!)
- Graham cracker crumbles
- Chopped peanuts
- A maraschino cherry
What is a cheesecake milkshake?
It’s the best of both worlds! Cheesecake milkshakes typically include cream cheese, ice cream and flavors.
Can you make a large batch of cheesecake milkshakes?
Yes, of course! If you’re whipping up a batch of these milkshakes for your whole family, feel free to double or triple the recipe if your blender allows.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Milkshake
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- whipped cream
- Place ice cream, cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1/2 cup of milk into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- If the milkshake still needs more liquid, add the remaining 1/4 cup of milk and blend again.
- Serve immediately and top with your favorite toppings!