This juicy peach burrata salad is made with ripe peaches, gooey burrata, and a simple herby dressing.
Juicy Peach and Burrata Salad
If you’re looking for a summer salad made with peaches, you are going to swoon over this peach burrata salad.
It’s fresh, juicy, and made with in-season peaches. Plus, any excuse you get to eat burrata cheese is a good excuse!
Why you’ll love it!
- Easy to prepare
Peaches: the best time to make a peach burrata salad is during peach season — summertime.
Burrata Cheese: burrata cheese is a mild, soft cheese that’s made from mozzarella and cream. It’s mild in flavor and perfect next to peaches!
Herby Dressing: the herby dressing is what pulls this salad together. It’s vibrant, fresh, and delicious. Here’s what you need:
- red wine vinegar
- lemon juice
- dijon mustard
- salt, and pepper
- red onion
- olive oil
Burrata Cheese Recipes
Looking for more burrata cheese recipes? Check out our archives for more inspiration!
How to Peach Burrata Salad
First, make the herby dressing. Combine red wine vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard, honey, salt, adn pepper in a bowl. Then add olive oil and whisk again.
Add fresh mint, fresh cilantro, and red onion and mix again. Set aside.
Slice peaches and then toss them in lemon and orange juice. Then, transfer them to a platter.
Rip burrata cheese into bite-sized pieces and spread it out amongst the peaches.
Toss the peaches and burrata cheese in the herby dressing and serve.
Add grilled chicken: serve this salad with sliced grilled chicken.
Use a different fruit: use a different fruit such as fresh apricot, white nectarines, or plums.
Serve with a balsamic glaze: looking for even more flavor? Serve this salad with a balsamic glaze on top.
Store leftover salad in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Peach Burrata Salad
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt + more for topping
- ¼ teaspoon pepper + more for topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches ~8 small peaches or 4 large peaches, washed and pitted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 4 oz. burrata cheese drained
Optional Toppings + Garnish
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- Freshly cracked pepper
- First, make the dressing. Place the red wine vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine. Next, drizzle the olive oil in the bowl while whisking.
- Add the mint, cilantro, and red onion to the dressing and mix until combined. Set aside.
- Next, add the peaches to a large bowl and drizzle them with lemon juice and orange juice. Toss and then spread the peaches out on a salad platter.
- Take each burrata ball and gently rip them apart and place the pieces on top of the peaches.
- Drizzle the herb dressing over the top of the peaches and burrata and season with salt and freshly cracked pepper.
Tips & Notes
- We used 8 mini burrata balls but you can also use 4 4-oz. burrata balls instead.