Enjoy this copycat cheesy crunchwrap supreme made easily on the stovetop in your own kitchen. Tastes even better than the real thing!
Cheesy Crunchwrap Supreme at Home
You don’t need the drive thru to enjoy a crunchwrap supreme! That’s right, we’re teaching you how to make an amazing copycat crunchwrap supreme in your own kitchen in a few simple steps.
why you’ll love it
Tastes just like the real thing only fresher!
Ready in 30 minutes.
Easily doubled or tripled to feed a crowd.
Crunchwrap Supreme Ingredients
- Ground beef
- Taco seasoning (homemade or store bought)
- Beef broth
- Burrito-sized flour tortillas
- Queso sauce (we used Tostitos salsa con queso but feel free to try our homemade queso!)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Tostada shells
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- Sour cream
- Diced tomato
Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap
Looking for more copycat recipes? Try our 5-star copycat Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap. Yum!
How to Make a Crunchwrap Supreme
Prepare Ground beef
Place a large skillet over medium/high heat and add the ground beef. Break the ground beef up into small pieces and cook. Add in the taco seasoning and beef broth, and mix the ingredients into the beef. Reduce the heat to low and let simmer.
To assemble your crunchwrap, start by laying a tortilla on a flat surface:
- Drizzle queso in the center of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the queso.
- Spread the meat mixture on top of the cheeses.
- Top with a crispy tostada shell.
- Sprinkle on shredded lettuce and diced tomato.
- Finish with sour cream dolloped around the top.
Gently fold the tortilla towards the center, and continue folding to seal. There will be some overlapping — this is okay!
Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat and spray both sides of your crunchwrap with cooking spray. Place the crunchwrap seam-side down into the pan and cook until golden brown. Then flip and cook the other side to golden brown.
Serve your crunchwrap supreme immediately with your favorite toppings.
Top Tips for a Crunchwrap Supreme
Use store-bought tostadas or make your own: To make your own tostadas, rub 4 corn tortillas with 1 tablespoon of avocado oil and bake for 3-4 minutes at 400℉ until crispy.
Use tortilla chips instead of a tostada: Skip the tostada and use tortilla chips. Or Doritos!
Wrap won’t close completely? You can cut a small piece from another tortilla and place it in the open area and fold the tortilla so that the crunch wrap is completely sealed.
Make it vegetarian: Make this crunchwrap supreme vegetarian by using sofritas or refried beans instead of ground beef.
While we recommend eating your crunchwrap supreme fresh, you can absolutely make one for later.
Transfer your leftover crunchwrap supreme into a large, gallon-size bag and store in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Copycat Cheesy Crunchwrap Supreme
- 1 lb. ground beef we used 85/15
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning homemade or store bought
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 4 large burrito-sized flour tortillas
- ½ cup queso sauce we used Tostitos salsa con queso
- 4- oz. shredded cheddar cheese ~1 cup
- 4 6- inch tostada shells
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 medium tomato diced
- Place a large skillet over medium/high heat and add the ground beef.
- Break the ground beef up into small pieces and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add in the taco seasoning and beef broth. Mix the ingredients into the beef, reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- To assemble your crunchwrap lay a tortilla on a flat surface. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of queso in the center of the tortilla. Sprinkle ¼ cup of the shredded cheese on top of the queso. Spread ¼ cup of the meat mixture on top of the cheeses. Top with a crispy tostada shell. Then, sprinkle on ¼ cup of the shredded lettuce and some of the diced tomato. Finish with 2 tablespoons of sour cream dolloped around the top.
- Gently fold the tortilla towards the center. Continue folding to seal. There will be some overlapping.*
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat and spray both sides of your crunchwrap with cooking spray. Place the crunchwrap seam-side down into the pan and cook 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Then flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.