This Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast is made completely in the air fryer, which means you’re enjoying a decadent slice of French toast in minutes! Enjoy.
The BEST Cheesecake French Toast
It’s cheesecake for breakfast, friends! This strawberry cheesecake French toast is the perfect sweet brunch idea. And it’s made completely in the air fryer, which means it’s quick, easy and there’s minimal clean-up!
why you’ll love it!
Ready to serve in under 30 minutes.
Easy to double or triple recipe to serve a crowd.
The whole family will love it!
Ingredients You Need
For the strawberry topping
- Sliced strawberries
- Granulated sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
For the cheesecake spread
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
For the toast
- Brioche bread
- Unsalted butter
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
Place the sliced strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice into a bowl and stir.
Prepare Cheesecake spread
Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla into a bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix to combine.
Assemble French Toast
Spread ½ tablespoon of butter onto one half of each slice of bread. On the unbuttered side spread 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture.
Air fry french toast & enjoy!
Air fry at 400℉ for 3-5 minutes. Then, spoon ½ cup of the strawberries on top of the toast, and enjoy.
Top Tips for Perfect Cheesecake French Toast
Choose your berries: feel free to sub the sliced strawberries for any berry! Blueberries, raspberries or blackberries would be delish.
Choose your bread: Don’t have brioche bread? No fear! Any thick cut sliced bread will do.
Serve a crowd: Prepare a double or triple batch by assembling the cheesecake French toast and then air frying 4 at a time. You’ll have a large batch in no time since the air fry time is only 3-5 minutes.
Toppings for Cheesecake French Toast
Now that you’ve whipped up a perfect batch of cheesecake French toast, it’s time to top these delicious slices with even more deliciousness. We recommend:
- Drizzle of maple syrup, of course!
- more fresh berries
- peanut butter
- walnuts or pecans
- powdered sugar
Round out the perfect brunch with any of the following recipes we have here on The Cheese Knees or our sister site, Fit Foodie Finds:
While we recommend eating this strawberry cheesecake French toast fresh out of the air fryer, you can store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 4 slices brioche bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Place the sliced strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice into a bowl and stir. Set aside to sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla into a bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix to combine. Set aside.
- Spread ½ tablespoon of butter onto one half of each slice of bread.
- On the unbuttered side spread 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture.
- Air fry at 400℉ for 3-5 minutes.
- Spoon ½ cup of the strawberries on top of the toast.
- Serve immediately.