This Meatball Marinara Bubble Bake is an amazingly easy weeknight meal that tastes just like a meatball sub. Enjoy!
Prep 15 minutes
Cook 45 minutes
Total 1 hour
- 16.3 oz. can refrigerated biscuits
- 24 oz. jar marinara sauce or your favorite pasta sauce
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese divided (~2 cups)
- 1 lb. frozen beef meatballs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup fresh basil thinly sliced
Preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and place them into a large bowl.
Next, add the marinara sauce, 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella, meatballs, and Italian seasoning. Fold together gently so that everything is covered in sauce and the biscuits keep their shape.
Transfer the biscuit mixture into the casserole dish and top with the remaining mozzarella.
Bake for 45 minutes uncovered. Let rest for 10 minutes.
Garnish with thinly sliced basil before serving.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 25g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g