- 8 oz. full fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- Place cream cheese and butter into a large stand mixer and beat on high using the whisk attachment until smooth and creamy.
- Add the strawberry preserves to the bowl and beat on high until combined.
- Next, slowly add 1 cup of powdered sugar to the bowl at a time and beat on low. Slowly add the rest of the powdered sugar and beat on low to combine.
- Finally, beat the cream cheese frosting together for 2-3 minutes on high until the cream cheese frosting can hold its form.
- Remove and use on baked goods and desserts!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/12 recipe Calories: 274 Sugar: 4 Sodium: 91 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 52 Fiber: 0 Protein: 3 Cholesterol: 17
Keywords: cream cheese frosting