- 1 tablespoon olive oil from sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped spinach, packed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 large egg whites
- ⅓ cup sun dried tomatoes soaked in oil, chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 10-inch whole wheat flour tortilla
- 1 egg yolk
- Place the egg whites* into a bowl and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil from the sun dried tomatoes to the skillet.
- When the olive oil is fragrant, add the spinach to the skillet and sauté until it is wilted (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add garlic, sun dried tomatoes, salt, and pepper to the spinach and toss. Sauté for an additional minute.
- Form a circle with all of the ingredients that is about 10-inches in diameter.
- Pour the whisked egg whites carefully over the spinach mixture and use a spatula to maintain a circular shape with the eggs and ingredients.
- Sprinkle the italian seasoning over the eggs.
- Let the eggs cook for 3-4 minutes and use a spatula to pull the edges up along the edge of the circle to make sure the egg and other ingredients don’t stick to the pan. You will be flipping the egg circle in one piece.
- Sprinkle the feta over the eggs and then place the tortilla on top of the eggs.
- Using a plate or a large spatula, carefully flip the eggs and tortilla over so the tortilla is down in the pan.
- Let the tortilla heat for 30 seconds and then carefully fold the tortilla by folding the bottom third of the tortilla away from you over the eggs and then the two sides inward creating an open envelope shape.
- Press on the folded edges of the tortilla for 10-15 seconds while the bottom of the wrap browns.
- Finally, carefully flip the wrap over so the folded edges brown (about 1-2 minutes).
- Remove the wrap from the pan and enjoy.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/1 Calories: 388 Sugar: 5 Fat: 27 Carbohydrates: 30 Fiber: 6 Protein: 19 Cholesterol: 33
Keywords: Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap