- 10-oz. cookie dough, softened (store bought or homemade cookie dough works, we used pillsbury, but any store bought kind will do)
- 18 Oreos
- 16-oz. cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ¼ cup warm caramel sauce (store bought caramel, we used the brand Marzetti)
- First, preheat the oven to 350ºF and grease an 8×8-inch pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, press the cookie dough evenly onto the bottom of the 8×8-inch pan (the cookie dough should be about ⅛ – ¼-inch thick).
- Place 16 whole oreo cookies in rows (4×4) on top of the cookie dough and set aside.
- Then, place cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat them together on medium/low. You can use a stand or hand mixer.
- Crack eggs into the cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth, but do not over beat the eggs.
- Carefully pour the cream cheese mixture over the oreo cookies. Shake the pan gently to evenly spread the cream cheese mixture out.
- Use the last 2 oreos and crumble them up and sprinkle them over the top of the cream cheese layer.
- Finally, drizzle the warm caramel sauce over the top of the oreo crumbles and use a knife or a toothpick to swirl the cream cheese and caramel together.
- Bake bars at 350ºF for 35-45 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the bars cool for 20 minutes before lifting the parchment paper and placing the bars on a cutting board.
- Let the bars cool completely before cutting the bars into small cubes.
Serving Size: 1/12
Category: DessertMethod: OvenCuisine: American