- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 16 oz. American cheese, cut into pieces*
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 16 oz. salsa (any kind)
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- First, spray the slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Then, whisk cornstarch into the milk until it dissolves. Pour into the slow cooker and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix everything together and then cover the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 1.5 to 2 hours stirring every 15-30 minutes to be sure the edges don’t burn. We recommend NOT cooking this on high as it can easily burn.
- When all the cheese is melted and smooth, stir and turn the slow cooker to warm.
- Serve with tortilla chips, vegetables, or pretzels.
Tips & Notes
*American cheese will come in slices, and we just tore the slices into smaller pieces for this recipe.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/10 Calories: 353 Sugar: 3 Sodium: 1402 Fat: 30 Carbohydrates: 6 Fiber: 0 Protein: 16 Cholesterol: 89
Keywords: slow cooker queso dip