- 8 slices white bread (we used sourdough)
- 8 slices mild cheddar cheese or American cheese
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, spread 1 teaspoon of butter on the outside of two pieces of bread (1/2 teaspoon on each bread slice) and 1/2 teaspoon of mayo on the inside of two pieces of bread (1/4 teaspoon on each bread slice).
- Place two pieces of cheese on top of one piece of bread and top the cheese mayo side down with the other slice of bread and place the grilled cheese on the baking sheet. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all bread and cheese are gone / all sandwiches are assembled.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the grilled cheeses for 5 minutes. Flip and bake the grilled cheeses for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 429 Sugar: 7 Sodium: 294 Fat: 19 Carbohydrates: 46 Fiber: 2 Protein: 16 Cholesterol: 43
Keywords: sheet pan grilled cheese