- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Place dry ingredients into a medium bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Then, in a separate bowl, crack 2 eggs and whisk. Add milk, ricotta cheese, almond extract, honey and oil to the bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix, making sure all ingredients are combined.
- Next, heat a large skillet over low/medium heat. Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop pancake batter into the skillet. Let the pancake cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping when bubbles start to form in the center of the pancake. when Repeat until all pancake batter is gone.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 407 Sugar: 4 Sodium: 184 Fat: 19 Carbohydrates: 40 Fiber: 2 Protein: 15 Cholesterol: 113
Category: BreakfastMethod: Stove TopCuisine: American
Keywords: ricotta pancakes