- 9 graham crackers (full sheets)
- 4 tablespoons cold butter
- 8-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3.4-oz. Jell-O Instant Pistachio Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1.5 cups 1% milk
- 1 cup whipped cream
- ⅓ cup crushed pistachios
- First, preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Generously spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Next, prepare graham cracker crust. Place graham crackers and butter into a high-speed food processor. Process on high until the mixture forms a crumble.
- Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of the graham cracker crumble into each muffin cup. You should have enough crust to make 12 mini cheesecakes. Use a spoon to press the crumble down into the pan.
- Bake graham cracker crust for 10 minutes at 350ºF. Remove the crust from the oven and let them cool completely.
- While the crust is baking, prepare the pistachio filling. Place softened cream cheese into a large bowl of a standing mixer (you can also use a handheld mixer) and mix on high until the cream cheese is whipped and soft. You may need to scrape the sides of the bowl a few times during this process.
- Turn the mixer to low and slowly pour the milk into the mixer until the milk and cream cheese are combined.
- Add the pistachio Jell-O packet to the bowl and mix on low until combined and the mixture begins to thicken.
- Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl and use a spatula to make sure all ingredients are combined together. Sometimes the pistachio pudding will stick to the bottom of the mixing bowl.
- Finally, scoop two heaping tablespoons of the pistachio mixture into each graham cracker cup and spread it out with the bottom of a spoon (sometimes it helps to wet the spoon when you’re trying to spread the pistachio mixture out evenly) . Repeat until all cups are full.
- Place the cups into the refrigerator to set for at least 1 hour (sometimes the longer the better).
- Remove from the refrigerator and top each pistachio cup with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle the whipped cream with chopped pistachios.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/12 Calories: 170 Sugar: 9 Sodium: 224 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 14 Fiber: 0 Protein: 3 Cholesterol: 30
Keywords: pistachio pie cups