- 1 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- whipped cream
- Place ice cream, cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1/2 cup of milk into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- If the milkshake still needs more liquid, add the remaining 1/4 cup of milk and blend again.
- Serve immediately and top with your favorite toppings!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 recipe Calories: 334 Sugar: 26 Sodium: 173 Fat: 23 Carbohydrates: 30 Fiber: 1 Protein: 15 Cholesterol: 94
Keywords: peanut butter cheesecake milkshake