- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (grated works too)
- ½ – 1 teaspoon seasoning (everything bagel seasoning, fresh black pepper, red pepper flakes)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the parmesan cheese to a bowl and add in your seasoning of your choice. Stir until combined.
- Using a tablespoon as your scoop, scoop the parmesan cheese mixture onto the parchment paper and spread it out into a thin, even circle that is about 2 inches in diameter. It should be a thin layer of cheese that is the same thickness throughout. Repeat until there are multiple parmesan crisps on the baking sheet. Be sure the parmesan rounds do not touch (they won’t expand).
- Place in the oven and bake for 6-8 minutes or until the parmesan cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and immediately remove the crips from the parchment paper and set them on a cooling rack. Let cool for at least 10 minutes to completely harden before eating.
- Serve like a cracker and top with your favorite toppings or dip.
Tips & Notes
- If you use a tablespoon as your scoop, 1 serving of parmesan crisps is 4 parmesan crisps.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 105 Sugar: 0 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 7
Keywords: parmesan cheese crisps, parmesan crisps