- 48 shortbread cookies (we used Lorna Doon Shortbread Cookies)
- 1 box (3.5-oz.) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1.5 cups 2% milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (light cream cheese works, too)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 48 raspberries
- 1–2 tablespoons confectioners sugar (optional)
- Line baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper (for easier clean up). Place 40 shortbread cookies in rows on a baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Beat with a hand mixer on high 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon zest, and lemon juice and beat on medium until creamy. Add cream cheese mixture to pudding and blend on low speed until combined.
- Next, spoon the mixture into a large ziplock bag and snip the tip off to make a small hole for piping.
- Pipe a small amount of the lemon cheesecake mixture onto each cookie.
- Finally, top with raspberries and confectioners sugar, if desired. Repeat with the remaining cookies.
- Chill in the refrigerator to set for 1-2 hours.
Tips & Notes
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- These must be enjoyed soon after chilling for the best cookie crunch. After sitting for a day, cookie will soften.
- If 48+ cookies are too many, make desired amount and use the extra filling for mini pies-just buy the pre-made mini graham cracker crusts.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 65 Sugar: 4 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 8 Fiber: 0 Protein: 1
Keywords: mini desserts