Graham Cracker Crust
- 9 graham crackers (full sheets)
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 8-oz. softened cream cheese,
- 1/2 cup 5% plain Greek yogurt (any kind will work)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam (homemade or store-bought work!)
- optional: lemon zest for garnish
- First, preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Generously spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Next, prepare graham cracker crust. Place graham crackers and butter into a high-speed food processor. Process on high until the mixture forms a crumble.
- Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of the graham cracker crumble into each muffin cup. You should have enough crust to make 12 mini cheesecakes. Use a spoon to press the crumble down into the pan.
- Bake graham cracker crust for 5 minutes at 350ºF.
- While the crust is baking, prepare the cheesecake filling. Place softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt, honey, egg white, and vanilla extract into a high-speed food processor. Process on high until smooth and combined.
- Once the crust is done, remove from the oven. Spoon in around 1.5 – 2 tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into each mini cheesecake.
- Then, spoon on around 1 heaping teaspoon raspberry jam into each mini cheesecake. Use a toothpick or knife to swirl the cheesecake mixture with the raspberry jam.
- Bake mini cheesecakes at 350ºF for around 10-12 minutes, or until they are firm to touch.
- Let mini cheesecakes cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from the muffin tin. Then, transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/12 Calories: 183 Sugar: 8 Sodium: 94 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 11 Fiber: 0 Protein: 3 Cholesterol: 29
Category: DessertMethod: OvenCuisine: American