- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 3 tablespoons shredded gruyere cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded white cheddar cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- First, add all of the eggs to a container with a pour spout. Whisk the eggs together until there are no chunks. Set aside.
- Turn on your Instant Pot’s saute feature. Then add olive oil.
- When the olive oil is fragrant, add garlic and onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Transfer veggies to a different bowl and clean your Instant Pot.
- Place your silicone egg bites tray (or small mason jars) on a hard surface. Then, add 1/2 teaspoon of the veggie mixture to each bite. Next, add a heaping teaspoon of gruyere shredded cheese and then a heaping teaspoon of white cheddar cheese, fill each egg bite about 3/4 of the way full with egg. Use the back of a spoon to mix everything together.
- Place the trivet on the bottom of your Instant Pot and add in 1 cup of water. Then, place the silicone egg bites mold on top of the trivet and seal your Instant Pot closed.
- Turn the valve to seal and turn the Instant Pot to manual > high pressure > and set the timer to 10 minutes. It will take around 10 minutes for the Instant Pot to start counting down, but eventually, it will start counting down from 10 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, quick release the Instant Pot to let out the pressure. Take the lid off and carefully remove the mold.
- Your eggs might look a bit lopsided or look like they expanded out of their mold, but as they sit, they will release air and go back down.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 257 Sugar: 1 Sodium: 196 Fat: 21 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 15 Cholesterol: 298
Keywords: instant pot cheesy egg bites