- 8-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons Frank’s hot sauce
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- 4-oz. Pimentos peppers, drained from liquid
- Place the softened cream cheese into a food processor and blend on high until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor and then add the cheddar cheese.
- Pulse the cheddar cheese into the cream cheese until the cream cheese turns yellow, but still leaving small chunks of cheddar cheese.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor again and add the Greek yogurt, worcestershire, lemon juice, pepper, and salt to the food processor and blend until combined.
- Scrape the cream cheese mixture into a large bowl and add green onions and pimentos. Fold the ingredients into the cheese mixture.
- If the pimento cheese feels a bit runny, place it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to set, otherwise serve with crackers, vegetables, or slices of bread.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 159 Sugar: 1 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 1 Protein: 5
Keywords: pimento cheese, pimento cheese dip, homemade pimento cheese