- 2 lbs. frozen hashbrowns
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 4-oz. cream cheese
- 3 cups shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Begin by spraying the slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, add all ingredients to the slow cooker and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Cook the cheesy potatoes on low for 3-4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
- The cheesy potatoes are done when the shredded potatoes are soft and cheesy.
- If after 3 hours the cheesy potatoes are still not done, add an additional 1/4 cup of broth and cook the potatoes for an additional 20 minutes.
- Turn off slow cooker and enjoy.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/10 Calories: 252 Sugar: 0 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 19 Fiber: 2 Protein: 11
Keywords: crockpot cheesy potatoes