- 1 9-inch store-bought graham cracker crust (homemade works too)
- 3 cups whipped cream, separated (we used store bought cool whip)
- 1 box instant lemon pudding
- 16-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup lemonade concentrate (we used Minute Maid), thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- optional topping- lemon zest
- Begin by adding 2 cups of whipped cream and the instant lemon pudding to a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer or stand mixer over medium/high speed until combined. The mixture will end up being thick and fluffy. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese to a separate large bowl and mix on medium/high speed until the cream cheese is completely smooth creamy.
- Next, add the lemonade concentrate and vanilla into the cream cheese and beat on low until the mixture is completely combined.
- Slowly add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and pudding mixture.
- Mix on low until the cream cheese mixture and the pudding mixture are combined.
- Transfer the mixture into the graham cracker crust. Spread the mixture out evenly.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set (the longer the better).
- When you’re ready to serve, remove from the fridge and top it with the remaining 1 cup of whipped cream and sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Top with fresh lemon zest
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/12 Calories: 191 Sugar: 8 Sodium: 308 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 14 Fiber: 0 Protein: 2 Cholesterol: 38
Category: DessertMethod: No BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie