- 2 frozen puff pastry sheets
- ⅓ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- 1 large egg
- Flour to lightly dust surface
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 tablespoons milk
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- First, defrost pastry sheets as directed on the package. Then, preheat the oven to 350ºF degrees and lightly grease a muffin tin.
- Slightly flour your countertop and then unfold the pastry sheet vertically and smooth out creases with fingers for an even surface.
- Heat chocolate spread in the microwave for around 15 seconds. Then, spread half of the chocolate onto each pastry sheet covering all but an inch across the top. Spread half of the jam on top of the chocolate.
- Beat an egg in a small bowl to make an egg wash. Using a brush or your finger, spread egg wash onto the inch of the uncovered pastry sheet.
- Starting at the bottom, roll each pastry sheet to the top to create a large, tight, roll. Once rolled, cut ends to make the rolls even, then cut each roll into 8 equal pieces with a sharp knife, totaling 16 cinnamon rolls.
- Transfer cinnamon rolls into muffin tin. You will need to either do this in batches or use 2 muffin tins.
- Bake cinnamon rolls for 20-25 minutes or until pastries have puffed to level with the top of the muffin tin and started to brown.
- While the rolls are baking, create the glaze. Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, and cinnamon until smooth using either a stand mixer or hand mixer.
- After baking, remove rolls from the oven and drizzle with cream cheese glaze. Transfer cinnamon rolls to a cooling rack. The rolls should come out easily by using a sharp knife to lift out.