- ¼-lb. double cream brie
- ¼-lb. 12-month aged manchego
- 1 bunch grapes
- 1 box plain water crackers
- ¼ cup chocolate covered pretzels
- 2 chocolate bars
- 1-oz. salami
- ½ cup figs, halved
- ½ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup cherries
- First, add your largest ingredients to the board– in this case the grapes, brie, and manchego. I sliced the manchego into triangles to make it easier to pick up– but feel free to leave the wedge whole if you prefer.
- Next, add movement on the board! This is often easiest to do with crackers so I spread the water crackers in a line through the middle of the board. You could also spread them down the side of the board if you prefer.
- Now it’s time to fill in the board with your next largest elements– in our case the chocolate bars, salami, and chocolate-covered pretzels. Make sure to add the elements in big clumps so you really see them!
- The last step is to fill it all in. We want to really cover the board so use your remaining small ingredients (in our case the figs, strawberries, and cherries) to fill in any gaps.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! Store any leftover elements in separate airtight containers in the fridge for up to three days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 546 Sugar: 14 Sodium: 437 Fat: 30 Carbohydrates: 44 Fiber: 3 Protein: 16 Cholesterol: 6
Keywords: chocolate and cheese board