- 2 cups full-fat cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Frank’s hot sauce
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place the cottage cheese, greek yogurt, and cream cheese in a high speed food processor and process on high until the cottage cheese curds disappear and the whole mixture is thick and creamy (you may have to pause and scrape the sides of the food processor).
- Next, add the hot sauce, lemon juice, and salt to the food processor and process on low until combined.
- Pour the cottage cheese dip into a bowl and serve with crackers and vegetables. Garnish with cracked pepper.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 113 Sugar: 3 Sodium: 701 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 11 Cholesterol: 26
Keywords: whipped cottage cheese dip