- 8-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Place softened cream cheese into a mixing bowl and beat in on medium/high with a hand mixer until completely smooth.
- Add the fresh blueberries to the bowl and mix on medium/low until the blueberries are partially smashed.
- Then, add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix until combined and when the blueberry cream cheese reaches the desired consistency.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge for later.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 161 Sugar: 7 Sodium: 143 Fat: 13 Carbohydrates: 9 Fiber: 1 Protein: 3 Cholesterol: 38
Keywords: blueberry cream cheese