- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 1 large brie wheel (~ 8 oz.)
- ⅓ cup fig jam
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 large egg, whisked
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Next, lightly dust a flat counter top with flour and lay out the puff pastry sheet onto the flour.
- Dust a rolling pin with flour and roll out the puff pastry to a 10-inch square. It does not have to be exact, just close!
- Place the brie in the center of the square and carefully spread the fig jam over the top of the brie wheel and then sprinkle the walnuts over the fig jam.
- Next, fold in each corner of puff pastry so that the brie is wrapped completely in puff pastry.
- Transfer the baked brie to the lined baking sheet and brush the whole pastry with egg wash.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the brie for 20 minutes at 400ºF or until the puff pastry is golden brown.
- Remove the baked brie from the oven and slice the brie into small pieces and enjoy. Be careful, the brie will be hot but delicious!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 294 Sugar: 1 Fat: 20 Carbohydrates: 13 Fiber: 1 Protein: 8
Keywords: baked brie with fig jam