- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 2.5 ounces arugula
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- 12-oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup goat cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar to a jar. Add salt and pepper and cover the jar.
- Shake all the ingredients together until combined and then set aside.
- Next, in a small skillet, toast the slivered almonds over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.Remove from heat and set aside until cool.
- Add arugula, red onion, tomatoes, dried cranberries, goat cheese crumbles, and slivered almonds into a large bowl and toss all of the ingredients together.
- Finally, drizzle dressing onto the salad, one tablespoon at a time. Continue to add one tablespoon of dressing until the salad is dressed as desired.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 204 Sugar: 13 Sodium: 196 Fat: 13 Carbohydrates: 18 Fiber: 2 Protein: 4 Cholesterol: 12
Keywords: arugula goat cheese salad